i don't know your name buh... excuse me miss.
Thursday 12 August 2010
YOYOYOYOYOOYO OMG OMG OMG. im ill and im bored. and im ill.... and bored. pjjgodnmbgfog and i'm like.. yeah. YEAH. YEAH OKAY. SO. HMM. HMMMMMMMMMM. okay. right. uhm. okay. hmmm. well. this is ... pointless. so lets just... you know. ponder. okay. right...
ITS CHRISTMAS SOON! WOO. sorry, i'm just listening to 'santa stole my girlfriend - the maine' SANTA YOU PLAYER, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS. PLEASE COME HOME, AND LEAVE THAT FAT MAN ALONEEEEE. santa you bitch, didn't get a damn thing on my christmas list, all i got was this broken heart. CLACKS SPOONSSS. i wish my old girl never kissed saint nick. dodododo. OKA.Y OKAY.OAKT.AOYKODGFOG okay more xmas songs? okay.
spins.
taps foot.
wotevs.
jiggs.
lalala.
THIS YEAR I WANT YOU ALONE, THIS HOLIDAY, WILL MAKE US BELIEVE WHERE EXACTLY WHERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE - AND WHERE HOHOHOHO HOPING. LALALA. okay. mhm.
OMG NO NO ONONONON THIS SONG. IS XMASY. EVERYONE LIKE KNOWS IT. OKAY. LETS DROP LNANANANA
OKAY. WOO. WOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS.
coughs.
okay.
last xmas i gave you my heart but the ver next day, you gave it away, this year to save me from tears. ILL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIALLLLL (LL)
WOOO. dododododododododdododo lalalalalallalaal omg. i love xmas. CARRYS ON. wooo. ZOMG I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS SONG. WOO.
merry christmas, i wrapped it up and sent it, with a note saying ILOVEYOU - i meant it. now i know what a fool i've been, but if you kiss me nawww i know you'd fool me againnnnnn.
a crowded room and friends wiv tired eyezzzzz i'm hiding from you and your soul of eyes, MY GOD  i thought you were someone to rely on... me, i guess... i was a shoulder to cry on. A FACE ON A LOVE WITH A FIRE IN HIS HEART.... a man undercover which you tore apart. (YOU TORE ME APARTTT)

OKAY. THERE. that was an exciting blog yes?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

@ 03:01